- Acquisition of personal information
- EneCoat Technologies Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") acquires personal information by legal and fair means.
- Purpose of use of personal information
We will use the acquired personal information for the following purposes.
In order to use advertisements, improve the convenience of services, and deal with fraudulent activities, we may obtain IP addresses and device information (device type, OS, device individual identification information, etc.) when using the app.
- To provide our services.
- For support / contact to customers and information on products / services.
- To process and use it in a format that cannot identify individuals, such as for analysis of usage status and materials for improving services.
- Restrictions due to purpose of use
We will handle the acquired personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, except in the following cases.
- With the consent of the customer
- When disclosure / provision is required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for the national government or local public bodies to cooperate in carrying out public affairs, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs.
- Outsourcing to a third party
- When we outsource the handling of personal information to a third party, we will appropriately manage and supervise the outsourced person.
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the individual, except as provided by laws and regulations such as the Personal Information Protection Law. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
In addition, we use Google Analytics of Google, Inc. Google may set a cookie on your browser or read an existing cookie to collect information and data. In that case, some of your information such as IP address, site browsing date and time, number of visits, etc. will be collected by Google, Inc., but only for the purpose of analyzing usage status and improving other services. To use. By using our services and sites, you are deemed to have permitted the data processing performed by Google and us for the above methods and purposes.
- When disclosing or providing statistical data in a state where an individual cannot be identified
- When outsourcing to a third party for the purpose of use specified in Section 2
- When depositing personal information of customers who are using paid services to financial institutions for the purpose of charging usage fees to customers who are using paid services.
Inquiries regarding personal information
EneCoat Technologies Co., Ltd.
Kyoto Perovskite Solar Cells Innovation Center（KPIC）
43-1, Sako Sotoyashiki, Kumiyama-cho, Kuse-gun, Kyoto Fu